Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Declaring Myself Pope of The Cult of the Green Dragon

Greetings,

Due to overwhelming popular demand, well not really, I have on this day taken the title His Holiness Pope Terencio, Supreme One of The Cult of the Green Dragon. I need some members who are willing to piss off a lot of CRAZY religious wackos by ACTUALLY starting the religion they FANTASIZED into existence, a big thank you for the name by the way you silly bunch of Dominionists. I have been practicing Dragon Style Paguachang (Internal Martial Art from China) for over 15 years and my SECRET true name is very much a Green name (hint) in the French language.

So far this is just me. The Way of the Green Dragon Bible is just being created, by you guessed it, Pope Terencio. So contact me if you wish to join me in my Spiritual Journey to spread the Way of the Green Dragonists. So much fun I am almost giddy.

Pope Terencio

2 comments:

  1. You may now begin, the Rev has arrived.

    A practicing Dudeist priest, Mindfulness Meditator and Engaged Buddhist, basically a long time Green Dragoneer. I hold that the Cult of The Green Dragon goes back to at least Lao Tzu, and probably into the mists of time, to the Ancients.

    I also hold that the Green Dragon, now and always has been, Mother Earth. Long live the Green Dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Rev GMS. I completely agree with you that the Green Dragon is our Mother Earth and basically the CRAZY Dominionists are intent on speeding up her destruction to bring on the end times. So they are the enemy of our Dear Mother and we have to admit this as a Truth.

    It really was a wake up call to realize I have been a long time Green Dragoneer and again thank you CRAZY Dominionists for waking me to this Divine fact.

    Your right about the Green Dragon going back to the "Old Man" Lao Tzu and definitely deeper in time than that. We have thousands of years more experience than the CRAZY Dominionists.

    We shall surely work together in the Spirit of the Green Dragon, our Mother Earth, and convert many of the children of the CRAZY Dominionists to our ancient way.

    Peace Brother and Peace Be Upon Our Mother Earth, The Green Dragon.

    Pope Terencio

    ReplyDelete